A pizza that all vegetarians and foodies will love. You will need: 1 Pizza Crust 2 cloves of garlic 2 scallions 1 yukon potato 2 small zucchinis 10 yellow cherry tomatoes 6 brussel sprouts Olive Oil Pink Salt Pizza Dough … Continue reading
French food is his favorite and it’s his birthday! Let’s explore one of the Best French restaurant in the US! Petit chou bien-sûr! Continue reading
At home I have the chance to have a husband who makes breakfast! Nothing to add 😉
My little quinoa pancakes – great idea for your gluten-free friends! Continue reading
When : April 3, 2012
Where : l’Enfant cafe, Washington DC
- House salad : L’Enfant salad – with tomatoes, pine nuts, lettuce… so fresh, exactly what I wanted!
- Spinach soufflé crêpe with gruyère – “this is f…. amazing!” said mi amor after the first bite… It was very tasty and I like it too.
- Goat cheese tart – bacon, goat cheese and fig – “fantastic”
- Amaretto/almond crêpe : dessert with crêpe can’t go wrong!
- Coco rhum / coconut crêpe – was good but I preferred the amaretto/almond one
Everything was very good! Of course mi amor loved it because of the crêpes. I know what to do to make him happy : make crêpes everyday – he will be the happier man in the entire world!
I would recommend this place, particularly on a nice day : seat outside! The patio is very nice. They have table that you find in Parisian café. The food is simple and delicious. You won’t be disappointed. Our waiter was great, he spoke French which I loved.
I wanted a nice place recommended and we went there for their happy hour!
2000 18th Street, Northwest
Washington, DC 20009
When : March 2, 2012
Where : Conrad hotel (check their website here)
- Salad : Boston Bibb Lettuce, Mandarin Oranges and Dried Canberries, Goat cheese crostinni, White Balsamic Vinaigrette (sorry for the quality of the picture – it was dark and someone was speaking I didn’t want to disturb his speech)
- Entrée : Herb Crusted Breast of Chicken, Tomato Basil Bushetta, Parmesan Polenta, Green and White Asparagus, Pesto Cream
- Dessert : Carmel White chocolate Cheesecake Almond Brittle
The Annual Event of Timmy Global Health was at the Conrad. I was invited 😉
My favorite was the salad with the White Balsamic vinaigrette. It was not my first time there and I love the food and the service of the Conrad. It’s like watching a dance! They are very professional and I have never been disappointed. Each event I went to there always had great food. Even though I have to admit that their dessert are to rich for me and I am not always a fan. Look forward to being at the next event!
A healthy simple lunch at Corner Wine Bar! Continue reading