When : April 3, 2012
Where : l’Enfant cafe, Washington DC
- House salad : L’Enfant salad – with tomatoes, pine nuts, lettuce… so fresh, exactly what I wanted!
- Spinach soufflé crêpe with gruyère – “this is f…. amazing!” said mi amor after the first bite… It was very tasty and I like it too.
- Goat cheese tart – bacon, goat cheese and fig – “fantastic”
- Amaretto/almond crêpe : dessert with crêpe can’t go wrong!
- Coco rhum / coconut crêpe – was good but I preferred the amaretto/almond one
Everything was very good! Of course mi amor loved it because of the crêpes. I know what to do to make him happy : make crêpes everyday – he will be the happier man in the entire world!
I would recommend this place, particularly on a nice day : seat outside! The patio is very nice. They have table that you find in Parisian café. The food is simple and delicious. You won’t be disappointed. Our waiter was great, he spoke French which I loved.
I wanted a nice place recommended and we went there for their happy hour!
2000 18th Street, Northwest
Washington, DC 20009